[PATCH 1/3] dt-bindings: PCI: rockchip: Add vpcie12v-supply for Rockchip PCIe controller
shawn.lin at rock-chips.com
Wed Jun 28 18:21:28 PDT 2017
PCIe connector provide a optional 12V power supply for high
power downstream components, so we add this as a optional
one if we need to control it.
Signed-off-by: Shawn Lin <shawn.lin at rock-chips.com>
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/rockchip-pcie.txt | 1 +
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/rockchip-pcie.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/rockchip-pcie.txt
index 1453a73..9b88959 100644
@@ -47,6 +47,7 @@ Optional Property:
using 24MHz OSC for RC's PHY.
- ep-gpios: contain the entry for pre-reset gpio
- num-lanes: number of lanes to use
+- vpcie12v-supply: The phandle to the 12v regulator to use for PCIe.
- vpcie3v3-supply: The phandle to the 3.3v regulator to use for PCIe.
- vpcie1v8-supply: The phandle to the 1.8v regulator to use for PCIe.
- vpcie0v9-supply: The phandle to the 0.9v regulator to use for PCIe.
More information about the Linux-rockchip