Boundary between pinctrl and peripheral settings

David.Wu david.wu at rock-chips.com
Thu Jul 20 23:33:00 PDT 2017

Hi Heiko,

Unfortunately, after the discussion with IC, we feel that we can not
make hardware automatic switch;
The reason for this is that if you accidentally configure all of these
configurations, the hardware doesn't know which one to choose, and then
it's not good for our debug, because I don't know which option the
current hardware is switching to.
So we still maintain the current way, but ask them to write more clearly
and easily in the TRM file.

在 2017/5/23 0:29, Heiko Stuebner 写道: