[PATCH v2 1/3] spi/rockchip: add rk3036/rk3228/rk3368 SoCs for spi document
wxt at rock-chips.com
Thu May 19 16:56:20 PDT 2016
We had supported the rk3036/rk3066/rk3188/rk3228/rk3288/rk3368/rk3399
family SoCs in linux kernel.
Let's add the other SoCs, in order to a better understanding from the
rockchip spi document.
Signed-off-by: Caesar Wang <wxt at rock-chips.com>
Cc: Rob Herring <robh+dt at kernel.org>
Cc: Mark Brown <broonie at kernel.org>
Cc: Heiko Stuebner <heiko at sntech.de>
Cc: linux-rockchip at lists.infradead.org
Changes in v2:
- Drop the fallbacks, As Heiko comments on https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9127881/
- update commit
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-rockchip.txt | 11 +++++++----
1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-rockchip.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-rockchip.txt
index 1b14d69..d2ca153 100644
@@ -6,10 +6,13 @@ and display controllers using the SPI communication interface.
- compatible: should be one of the following.
- "rockchip,rk3066-spi" for rk3066.
- "rockchip,rk3188-spi", "rockchip,rk3066-spi" for rk3188.
- "rockchip,rk3288-spi", "rockchip,rk3066-spi" for rk3288.
- "rockchip,rk3399-spi", "rockchip,rk3066-spi" for rk3399.
+ "rockchip,rk3036-spi" for rk3036 SoCS.
+ "rockchip,rk3066-spi" for rk3066 SoCs.
+ "rockchip,rk3188-spi" for rk3188 SoCs.
+ "rockchip,rk3228-spi" for rk3228 SoCS.
+ "rockchip,rk3288-spi" for rk3288 SoCs.
+ "rockchip,rk3368-spi" for rk3368 SoCs.
+ "rockchip,rk3399-spi" for rk3399 SoCs.
- reg: physical base address of the controller and length of memory mapped
- interrupts: The interrupt number to the cpu. The interrupt specifier format
More information about the Linux-rockchip