[PATCH v7 0/2] Add a new Rockchip usb2 phy driver
frank.wang at rock-chips.com
Tue Jun 21 03:30:03 PDT 2016
The newer SoCs (rk3366, rk3399) of Rock-chip take a different usb-phy
IP block than rk3288 and before, and most of phy-related registers are
also different from the past, so a new phy driver is required necessarily.
These series patches add phy-rockchip-inno-usb2.c and the corresponding
Changes in v7:
- renamed functions *usb2phy_resume/*usb2phy_suspend to *usb2phy_power_on/usb2phy_power_off.
Changes in v6:
- Changed '_' to '-' for otg-id and otg-bvalid property in devicetree bindings.
- Fixed the output clock would be disabled more than once while phy-port was going to suspend.
- Improved the driver to avoid the currently empty otg-port would cause null-pointer dereferences.
Changes in v5:
- Added 'reg' property both in devicetree bindings and driver to match the different phy-blocks.
Changes in v4:
- Used 'phy-supply' instead of 'vbus_*-supply'.
Changes in v3:
- Supplemented some hardware-description into the devicetree bindings.
- Resolved the mapping defect between fixed value in driver and the property
- Code cleanup.
Changes in v2:
- Specified more hardware-description into the devicetree bindings.
- Optimized some process of driver.
Frank Wang (2):
Documentation: bindings: add DT documentation for Rockchip USB2PHY
phy: rockchip-inno-usb2: add a new driver for Rockchip usb2phy
.../bindings/phy/phy-rockchip-inno-usb2.txt | 64 ++
drivers/phy/Kconfig | 7 +
drivers/phy/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/phy/phy-rockchip-inno-usb2.c | 658 ++++++++++++++++++++
4 files changed, 730 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/phy/phy-rockchip-inno-usb2.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/phy/phy-rockchip-inno-usb2.c
More information about the Linux-rockchip