[GIT PULL] first bunch of rockchip clock changes for 4.6

Michael Turquette mturquette at baylibre.com
Thu Feb 11 18:19:36 PST 2016

Hello Heiko,

Quoting Heiko Stuebner (2016-02-11 05:00:02)
> Yakir Yang (1):
>       clk: rockchip: rk3036: enable the CLK_IGNORE_UNUSED flag for hclk_vio_bus

Thanks for sending the very readable PR. One question below,

We'll likely have critical clock and handoff clock support merged in the
next few days. I'm starting to audit any new CLK_IGNORE_UNUSED flag
usage to see if it should use either of those two flags. Is the above
patch a candidate?

Thanks,
Mike