[PATCH v1 0/3] mailbox: rockchip: Add mailbox driver for Rockchip platform
wxt at rock-chips.com
Tue Oct 27 00:31:43 PDT 2015
Mailbox is used by the Rockchip CPU cores to communicate
requests to MCU processor.
This driver is found on RK3368 SoCs.
The Mailbox module is a simple APB peripheral that allows both
the Cortex-A53 MCU system to communicate by writing operation to
The registers are accessible by both CPU via APB interface.
Tested on RK3368 SDK board.
Changes in v1:
- PATCH[1/3] doc:
- As the Rob Herring comments, s/share/shared/ and specify the value of #mbox-cells.
- Move the shared memory in mailbox, let's move the property the client
driver in the future.
- PATCH[2/3] driver:
- The commit: %s/@/(num order).
- Add the module authors to instead of the notes.
- Add the COMPILE_TEST to auto compile test in Kconfig.
- Let the chan_to_idx() trys to instead of rockchip_mbox_chan.idx.
- Let's enable/disable the interrupt in startup/shutdown.
- Move the share memory and tx buf into the client drivers.
- PATCH[3/3] dts:
- fix "processormZ"--> "processor",the miss-fingerboard.
- Remove the shared memory in mailbox controller dtsi.
Caesar Wang (3):
dt-bindings: rockchip-mailbox: Add mailbox controller document on
mailbox: rockchip: Add Rockchip mailbox driver
ARM64: dts: rk3368: Add mailbox device nodes
.../bindings/mailbox/rockchip-mailbox.txt | 32 +++
arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3368.dtsi | 12 +
drivers/mailbox/Kconfig | 9 +
drivers/mailbox/Makefile | 2 +
drivers/mailbox/rockchip-mailbox.c | 286 +++++++++++++++++++++
5 files changed, 341 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mailbox/rockchip-mailbox.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/mailbox/rockchip-mailbox.c
More information about the Linux-rockchip