Inclusion of linux-rockchip into linux-next?

Heiko Stuebner heiko at sntech.de
Sun Aug 23 23:07:07 PDT 2015

Hi Stephen,

Am Montag, 24. August 2015, 09:07:14 schrieb Stephen Rothwell:
> Added from today.

cool, thanks

> You may need to be a bit more careful about Signed-off-by lines - for
> example, commit cb8cc37f4d38 ("ARM: rockchip: fix broken build") has no
> Signed-off-by from its author.

You had me worried that I messed up for a bit here. But the commit actually
does have a Signed-off-by from Caesar Wang (just above a small comment by
myself). I guess mixing Signed-off-lines with additional info is not the
easiest thing to read, so I'll probably try to stay away from it in the
future.

Heiko