[RFC PATCH v2 0/3] riscv: support EIC770X/JH7110 noncoherent devices with XPbmtUC

Conor Dooley conor at kernel.org
Tue Sep 8 06:31:30 PDT 2026


On Thu, Sep 03, 2026 at 07:15:14PM -0700, Bo Gan wrote:
> On 3/24/26 10:49, Conor Dooley wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 23, 2026 at 04:08:33PM -0700, Bo Gan wrote:
> > > Hi All,
> > > 
> > > Any suggestions/comments on this?
> > 
> > I'll get to it at some point, just busy sorry!
> 
> Hi Conor,
> 
> It's been quite a while, and I almost forgot about this. Any new
> suggestions? Comments?

Oh god, I completely forgot about this - sorry.

I'm unfortunately not available really until the 22nd, but I'll do my
best to take a look before LPC.


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-riscv/attachments/20260908/39f7dbfb/attachment.sig>


More information about the linux-riscv mailing list