[GIT PULL 0/5] Missed starfive pmdomain changes for v6.6, now for v6.7

Conor Dooley conor.dooley at microchip.com
Wed Sep 13 23:46:27 PDT 2023

Yo,

I tried to reply a few hours ago from k9, but it appears to not have
landed on lore, so here goes attempt #2. Apologies if you got a mail
twice.

On Thu, Sep 14, 2023 at 12:30:20AM +0200, Ulf Hansson wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Sept 2023 at 15:56, Conor Dooley <conor at kernel.org> wrote:
> >
> > From: Conor Dooley <conor.dooley at microchip.com>
> >
> > Hey Uffe,
> >
> > Here's those missed changes in patch form. I figured it might be a bit
> > easier this way given the name of the subsystem is in flux, doubly so if
> > you'd like to put the header change of Rob's on fixes.
>
> Not sure we really need to queue up patch 1 for fixes - or is it
> fixing a real problem for us?

It was just in case you felt that taking that header cleanup as a fix
was worthwhile. I think I saw some people doing that last cycle & I
think Rob was trying to clean that up for v6.6 which I obviously haven't
helped him with.

> The series applied for next, thanks!

Great, thanks.