[RFT 1/2] RISC-V: handle missing "no-map" properties for OpenSBI's PMP protected regions

Prabhakar Mahadev Lad prabhakar.mahadev-lad.rj at bp.renesas.com
Tue Dec 19 10:38:30 PST 2023

Well customers using BSP uses v1.0 for OpenSBI and kernel 5.10-cip, and people wanting to run upstream kernel will have to only use the upstream OpenSBI as the OpenSBI used in BSP is not compatible with upstream kernel(Linux doesn’t bootup).

ATM I can say that its only me and Geert using upstream OpenBSI and upstream kernel.

With that in mind would we still require that change?

Cheers,
Prabhakar