[RFT 0/2] RISC-V: handle missing "no-map" properties for OpenSBI's PMP protected regions

Conor Dooley conor.dooley at microchip.com
Wed Aug 2 04:12:51 PDT 2023

Hey folks,

I was kinda sitting around hoping that someone who cared about
hibernation would decide to go and work on some patches that permitted
using it without having to use NONPORTABLE, but that has not yet
happened so here I am.

I've marked this RFT as I have not got a setup to test hibernation on a
system that suffers from the OpenSBI issue, nor have I used crash
kernels at all.

Thanks,
Conor.

CC: Paul Walmsley <paul.walmsley at sifive.com>
CC: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt.com>
CC: Atish Patra <atishp at rivosinc.com>
CC: Anup Patel <apatel at ventanamicro.com>
CC: Conor Dooley <conor.dooley at microchip.com>
CC: Alexandre Ghiti <alexghiti at rivosinc.com>
CC: Björn Töpel <bjorn at rivosinc.com>
CC: Song Shuai <suagrfillet at gmail.com>
CC: JeeHeng Sia <jeeheng.sia at starfivetech.com>
CC: Petr Tesarik <petrtesarik at huaweicloud.com>
CC: linux-riscv at lists.infradead.org
CC: linux-kernel at vger.kernel.org

Conor Dooley (2):
  RISC-V: handle missing "no-map" properties for OpenSBI's PMP protected
    regions
  Revert "RISC-V: mark hibernation as nonportable"

 arch/riscv/Kconfig           |  5 +----
 arch/riscv/include/asm/sbi.h |  5 +++++
 arch/riscv/mm/init.c         |  3 +++

2.40.1