[GIT PULL] KVM/riscv changes for 6.4

Paolo Bonzini pbonzini at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 16:46:58 PDT 2023

On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 7:34 PM Anup Patel <anup at brainfault.org> wrote:
> Please note that the Zicboz series has been taken by
> Palmer through the RISC-V tree which results in few
> minor conflicts in the following files:
> arch/riscv/include/asm/hwcap.h
> arch/riscv/include/uapi/asm/kvm.h
> arch/riscv/kernel/cpu.c
> arch/riscv/kernel/cpufeature.c
> arch/riscv/kvm/vcpu.c
>
> I am not sure if a shared tag can make things easy for you or Palmer.

It's not just making it easier, it is a requirement because I prefer
to keep an eye on changes to uapi.h and especially to avoid that
conflicts in KVM files reach Linus.

The conflicts may be minor, but they are a symptom of overlooking
"something" in the workflow.

If I can get the shared tag from Palmer then good, otherwise I suppose
this PR will also have to be delayed to the second week of the merge
window.

Paolo