I'm using b4 now

Palmer Dabbelt palmer at dabbelt.com
Wed Oct 12 16:04:28 PDT 2022

I figured if we're changing workflows to include patchwork, I might as
well get with the flow and start using b4 as well.  It's super nice like
everyone says it is.  I think I've got it working to the point where it's
better than my old flow already so I'm going to run with it, but there
might be some rough edges for a little while.

I've kind of just picked some arbitrary settings and it's in the middle
of a mess of scripts, so if anyone sees anything weird then just point
it out as it's likely just a mistake on my end.