Please add Microchip RISC-V branches to linux-next

Conor.Dooley at microchip.com Conor.Dooley at microchip.com
Mon Jun 6 15:06:19 PDT 2022

Hi Stephen,
To take some work off Palmer's shoulders, I am going to send him
PRs for "my" (Microchip RISC-V) device trees going forwards.

Could you please add the following branches to linux-next?
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/conor/linux.git/ dt-for-next
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/conor/linux.git/ dt-fixes

I had a quick look on lore, but couldn't easily see an example
of someone requesting a tree that goes via Arnd etc, so in case
it is relevant that the PRs will be to Palmer rather than Linus,
my branches are aimed at
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/riscv/linux.git/ for-next
&
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/riscv/linux.git/ fixes
respectively.

Please let me know if you need any more info,
Thanks,
Conor.