[GIT PULL] riscv: dts: few cleanups for v5.16

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Oct 21 05:23:34 PDT 2021

On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 11:09 AM Krzysztof Kozlowski
<krzysztof.kozlowski at canonical.com> wrote:

> Hi Arnd and Olof,
>
> I have an old patchset for RISC-V dts cleanups which I sent to mailing lists in
> August 2021 (v1, v2), resent in September and pinged two times.  They got some
> review (from Alexandre Ghiti for SiFive, from Conor Dooley for Microchip) but
> unfortunately Palmer (RISC-V maintainer) did not respond here.
>
> The usual RISC-V patches go via Palmer to Linus and I am not planning to change
> that, but I want to get these fixed.
>
> Could you grab these to soc tree?

Sure, I can add them to a separate branch in the soc tree, in case the
riscv maintainers
take them after all. I notice that you have only Cc'd Palmer, but not
the other two
maintainers or the RISC-V mainling list. Adding them here to maybe get their
attention.

        Arnd