RISC-V testing needs on HW?

Mohammed Billoo mab at mab-labs.com
Tue Sep 1 17:08:36 EDT 2020

I can access the memory regions without any issues. This is the output
of a program I slapped together:

BusyBox v1.32.0.git (2020-09-01 14:37:15 EDT) hush - the humble shell
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

/ # memory_access
Hello World
Successfully opened /dev/mem
0x80700000: 0x0
0x80700001: 0x0
0x80700002: 0x0
0x80700003: 0x0
0x80700004: 0x0
0x40700000: 0x0
0x40700001: 0x0
0x40700002: 0x0
0x40700003: 0x0
0x40700004: 0x0
0x50440000: 0xff

Looks like syscon is all 1s. Is there some documentation on the K210
that has the register definitions?

--
Mohammed A Billoo
Founder