Linux kernels for Microchip Polarfire Icicle board

David Abdurachmanov david.abdurachmanov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 04:47:49 EDT 2020

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 4:59 PM Ben Dooks <ben.dooks at codethink.co.uk> wrote:

> I have been looking at running a new kernel on a Polarfire icicle board.
> I started with the Yocto from Microchip, but was wondering if there is
> any other work around this, public repositories or anyone else working
> on it who wanted to collaborate.
>
> I would particularly like to get PCIe and USB working.

Microchip is working on upstreaming the driver for quite some time
now. The drivers are posted on relative subsystem mailing-lists.

PCIe latest version: https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-pci/msg100789.html
Clk latest version: https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-clk/msg52244.html

I believe the rest was not posted for review yet.