syzkaller on risc-v

David Abdurachmanov david.abdurachmanov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 09:20:26 EDT 2020

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 4:07 PM Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse.de> wrote:

> On Jun 30 2020, Dmitry Vyukov wrote:
>
> > Maybe it's a known issue? Should we use tip instead of 1.14? Is it more stable?
>
> Go is still broken, it doesn't even bootstrap.

Could you elaborate? I have Golang available in Fedora/RISCV and the
bootstrap process was fine (after the TLB bug fix was applied in
OpenSBI). The current stable release is missing cgo and buildmode pie
support, but otherwise seems to work fine. I was told that cgo and
buildmode pie is supported now, but not sure if that will land in the
next release.

david