[RFC 1/4] pwm: sifive: Add DT documentation for SiFive PWM Controller.

Atish Patra atish.patra at wdc.com
Mon Oct 15 15:45:46 PDT 2018

On 10/10/18 6:51 AM, Thierry Reding wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 09, 2018 at 11:51:22AM -0700, Atish Patra wrote:
> [...]
>> +- interrupts: one interrupt per PWM channel (currently unused in the driver)
>
> This should probably say what the interrupt is used for. And once you
> have that, remove the comment about it being unused in the driver. DT
> is OS agnostic, so "driver" is very unspecific and your claim may
> actually be false.
>
> Thierry

As per my understanding, they are generated by hardware but no usage of
pwm interrupts as of now.

I am not sure if removing the entire entry is a good idea.
What would be the best way to represent that information ?

May be this ?

+-interrupts: one interrupt per PWM channel. No usage in HiFive
Unleashed SoC.

Regards,
Atish