Helping with development to RTD1296

Otávio Borges otavio.car.borges at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:41:12 EDT 2020

Hello all,

I hope I am sending this message through the proper channel.

I recently adquired a SBC using the RTD1296. But kernel support from
the manufacturer is partial and outdated.

Searching for better kernel sources I came across the rtd1295-next
branch, which I managed to boot on the board. I even port some support
for the sdmmc feature (although performance is not optimal).

I would like to know if I could somehow help with development for that
SoC or at least get some help with related questions.

Thank you for the attention,
Keep safe.

--
Best Regards,
Otávio Cardoso Borges - Control & Automation Engineer, B.Eng,