Business: "PARTNERSHIP FINANCING"

The FINANCIAL CONSORTIUM icbc at post.com
Sat Feb 27 17:19:51 PST 2016

The Managing Director,
Chief Executive Officer.

Sir/Madam,
Are you a business or individual looking to inject funds into developing or starting a new business? I would like to take this brief opportunity to advise you that I have certain amount for immediate Investment in your country. The areas of interest for any viable project such as Real Estate Projects, Hotel/ Resort Projects, Merger/Acquisition Projects, Business Start-up and Expansion Projects, Oil/Gas Projects, Mining Projects, Government/Municipal Projects, Motion Picture/Entertainment Projects, and many other types of projects, to name a few.

Please feel free to contact me with your Serious Inquiries Only for further details and information as to how you can benefit from our facility at your earliest convenience. I look forward to receiving your reply via email only icbc.securities at gmail.com

Thank you.

R. R. Roberts
MANDATE TO THE PRIVATE INVESTOR
THE FINANCIAL CONSORTIUM