[PCMCIA] Solved: No USB 2.0 (ehci) in PCMCIA slot on E7110

Thomas Richter thor at math.tu-berlin.de
Wed Aug 14 04:59:00 EDT 2013

Hi Andreas,

I'll check with the PCI latencies later this day, just want to report
one finding: I checked with other hardware I have access to.
The R31 is fine, using a TI bridge. The C1020 is *not* fine, using the
same O2 bridge. Enabling bursting plus prefetch also
resolves the issue here. Given that this is the same vendor, it's
probably not a surprise. It's a different model, though
(lower price, celeron instead of P4-mobile, plus VIA and S3 graphics
instead of intel plus radeon).

I'm attaching both the output of lspci and dmidecode for the database.

So long,
     Thomas