Link Exchange Request

Webmaster admin at 4oddemand.com
Sun Jan 1 04:35:04 EST 2012

Dear owner of http://lists.infradead.org,

I'm the webmaster of http://4oddemand.com.

We came across your site http://lists.infradead.org on the Internet
and feel that it would fit
perfectly into our collection of quality links at http://4oddemand.com.

We'll be willing to place a link to your website along with a
description
at our site on our links page, which we encourage you to check for
accuracy.

We'd appreciate it if you place a link back to our site using the
following HTML code (just copy and paste it into your links page):

4oD on Demand">Channel 4oD on Demand</a>

On your page, the code will look like this:
Channel 4oD on Demand
The Unofficial 4oD community | 4oD on Demand

If you'd like the description of your site modified, the category
changed, or if you have any other cross-promotion ideas, feel free to
email us.

Please note that if you don't place a reciprocal link to us somewhere
on your site within a week, the link to your site will automatically
be removed from our directory. Please link to us using the code above,
and let us know where we can find the link.

Best regards,
Webmaster
admin at 4oddemand.com

This is NOT SPAM -- this is a one-time reciprocal link request. We
have NO INTENTION to email you again. You can also reply to this email
with REMOVE in the subject line to make sure we'll NEVER send you any
more e-mails in the future.