My Investment Plans

Miss. Angela Koffi koffi_a at kimo.com
Sun Oct 2 10:05:14 EDT 2011

I apologize to reach you in the way but should the below proposal be of any interest to you, kindly respond because I will be left with no choice in seeking elsewhere if I did not hear from you this week.

I have a substantial capital honorably inherited from my late father amounting to Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars which I have decided to invest in any lucrative business in your country with through your assistance while I continue my education there.

Anticipating to hearing from you

Miss. Angela koffi