Battery Tester--China Shenzhen NEWARE Corporation

vera haifang860605 at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 08:02:59 EDT 2011

Greeting! Mr. or Ms Manager!

      Hope I reach the right person at the right time to talk about future bussiness with your esteemed company?

      We are from a well established Battery Testing Company in China, We have more than 500 types of battery tester with high quality and stable performance. you can find the battery tester by below link:

      http://www.neware.com.cn/Index.aspx or www.newarebts.com.cn

      Hope them will meet your need. If we can be of any help in the future, connect  us without hesitation!

      It will be of great pleasure to receive your interest in our company.

Thanks & regards

Vera

24 hours available for you!

--

Friendship built on the business is better than business built on friendship!!!

 网易VIP邮箱