[git pull] more PCMCIA updates for 2.6.34 (including ioctl deprecation)

Wolfram Sang w.sang at pengutronix.de
Fri Mar 5 07:57:33 EST 2010

> Do any graphical environments even support the ancient user space
> pcmcica helper stuff ? I can't find any evidence they do but I realise
> Russell you get to deal with assorted crazy ARM embedded setups.

FWIW, a few months ago I searched the web for the warning about the usage of
the deprectaed pcmcia-ioctls. The vast majority came from Debian's discover
which seems to be no issue according to:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/885286

The other occurences I found have been fixed meanwhile. (I understand that I
might have missed rare cases this way)

Regards,

   Wolfram

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Wolfram Sang                |