OZ6933 and atheros NIC

Tomas Kovacik nail at nodomain.sk
Mon Mar 9 06:14:00 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have problem with my atheros wifi card in one old laptop with OZ6933
cardbus bridge. Wifi card frequently drop connection with AP with error
"ath0: link timed out". I solve this problem by disabling "read
prefetch/write burst" in kernel, drivers/pcmcia/o2micro.h (atch patch).
Is there any other way to disable "read prefetch/write burst" via kernel
parameter or/from userspace utils?

some usefull information/logs in atch archive (i hope :) ).

t.