Transcription Service

CMT cmt at cmtmt.com
Wed Jan 21 15:52:46 EST 2009

Template-01
CMT Transcription Service

 Click here to visit our website!

RATES STARTING FROM 6.9 CENTS PER LINE

CMT  Medical Transcription (CMT) is based in the Washington Metropolitan Area and provides high-quality transcription at competitive rates. It transcribes medical reports as well as medical and health-related conferences.

CMT employs state-of-the-art information and communications technology, which allows doctors greater cost savings, higher accuracy and personal control of the process.

We offer a free 500 -line transcription trial. We also provide free hand-held digital recorders.

For details, please give us a call at 1-866-609-5916 or 301-560-4859, or email us at info at cmmt.com or visit our web site www.cmtmt.com

    ©Copyright (2007) Capitol Medical Technologies, Inc  All Rights Reserved.