Ty, his eyes were genial and honest, and his mouth sens

Coats Altomonte aniline at cranegroup.nl
Mon Dec 28 12:13:57 EST 2009

Him roughly. For a few seconds, perhaps five, he covered his face with
the corner of the kaross he wore, then he looked up and spoke to the
king in a clear voice. "O King," he said, "I am a very old man; as a
youth I served under Chaka the Lion, and I heard his dying prophecy of
the coming of the white man. Then the white men came, and I fought for
Dingaan at the battle of the Blood River. They slew Dingaan, and for
many years I was the counsellor of Panda, your father. I stood by you, O
King, at the battle of the Tugela, when its grey waters were turned to
red with the blood