SNS Bank License Office U.K !! Regarding Your Family Member !!

Mr Jones Hills. hills925 at jmail.co.za
Sun May 11 15:24:45 EDT 2008

Dear Friend,

I am Jones Hills the credit manager of SNS Bank License Office U.K with headquarters located in the NETHERLANDS. I have a personal proposal to discuss about a late family members Fixed account in the bank, Please contact me through email or you can give me your personal phone number with your full names so that i can give you a call, but if you are really interested to know more CALL ME ASAP.
Regards,

Jones Hills.
SNS Bank License Office
United Kingdom Office.