PCMCIA Client Drivers for accessing CF Storage Card

kiran vedere vederekiran at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 09:41:01 EDT 2008

Hi Dominik:

Thanks for the reply.
The pata_pcmcia.c uses the MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE to provide a
comprehensive list of the Manufacturer ID/Card ID's for various
Storage Cards. I assume the list is used to load the appropriate
Client driver based on the inserted card. If the driver is running on
a production device and if someone plug's in a brand new CF Storage
Card (which is not present in the pcmcia_devices[] list) do you know
how this is supported? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
kiran