COMPENSATION FROM BARRISTER HA...

Barrister happiness Paul barrister_c_michael at yahoo.ie
Wed Jun 18 07:58:47 EDT 2008

Compliment of the season.

How are you doing?

Hope you have not forgotten me, I am Barrister

happiness Paul, the Lawyer from Benin who

contacted you some time ago to assist me secure

the release of my late client funds to your

account.

Though you were not able to assist me conclude

the transaction, I'm happy to inform you about my

success in getting those funds transferred under

the assistance and cooperation of a new partner
from Brazil.

Presently I am in London, United Kingdom for

investment projects with my share of the total

sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and

attempts to assist me in transferring those

funds, I made sure you are not left out the

benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for

you sum of 1,200.000.00(ONE MILLION TWO THOUSAND

US DOLLARS)  Draft.

I and my new partner agreed to compensate you

with that amount for all your past efforts and

attempt to assist me in this matter.   I

appreciated your efforts at that time very much,

so feel free and get in touch with my learned

friend Barrister Michael Conli and instruct him

on how to send the Bank draft to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the

Draft so that we can share the joy together after

all the sufferings at that time.

At the  moment, I, m very busy here in London

because of the investment projects  which myself

and my partners are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had left  instruction

with my Learned friend so, as soon as you contact him, he will send the Draft to you.

Pls. feel free to get in touch with MY LEARNED FRIEND NOW.

Below is the contact of my learned friend:

BARRISTER MICHAEL CONLI Tel. No.: +229 97 05 10 43. E-mail:

barrister_c_michael at yahoo.ie

With Best Regards,

Barrister happiness Paul