[RFC] [PATCH 1/2] pcmcia: add pcmcia_loop_config() helper
linux at dominikbrodowski.net
Mon Jul 28 17:27:45 EDT 2008
On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 02:10:21PM -0700, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:00:48 +0200 Dominik Brodowski wrote:
> > +/** pcmcia_loop_config
> > + *
> > + * pcmcia_loop_config() loops over all configuration options, and calls
> > + * the driver-specific conf_check() for each one, checking whether
> > + * it is a valid one.
> > + */
> Hi Dominik,
> Since the comment block begins with /**, it looks like kernel-doc, but it's not
> quite kernel-doc, so please make it be kernel-doc [preferred], or change it to just
> a simple /* beginning symbol.
> See Documentation/kernel-doc-nano-HOWTO.txt for info, or ask me...
will fix it to state the following before pushing it upstream.
/** pcmcia_loop_config() - loop over configuration options
* @p_dev: the struct pcmcia_device which we need to loop for.
* @conf_check: function to call for each configuration option.
* It gets passed the struct pcmcia_device, the CIS data
* describing the configuration option, and private data
* being passed to pcmcia_loop_config()
* @priv_data: private data to be passed to the conf_check function.
* pcmcia_loop_config() loops over all configuration options, and calls
* the driver-specific conf_check() for each one, checking whether
* it is a valid one.
More information about the linux-pcmcia