How to verify PCMCIA smart card reader working?

Sihan Goi goister at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 11:44:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

I don't have access to the system over the weekend, but after a simple
reboot it worked. I guessed I can't just run pccardctl immediately
after I install pcmciautils.

However, I'm unable to get pcscd to recognize either card reader, even
though at least the Gemplus should work coz it's listed as supported
in the CCID page.

Any ideas? Thanks again.

--
- Goi Sihan