Changing CARDBUS_MEM_SIZE

Barak Fargoun barak at neocleus.com
Wed Jan 30 09:04:10 EST 2008

Hi!

If I want to enlarge the carbus memory windows, can I just change the
CARDBUS_MEM_SIZE constant? Or should I patch other places, in order to
prevent problems for occurring?

I am working on xen, with the 2.6.18-8 kernel . In order to implement
emulation of cardbus devices, I want to make the default memory windows
set by Linux, to be the same as the default memory windows set by
windows. Currently, windows xp tries to allocate 64 MB for the cardbus
memory windows, while Linux tries to allocate only 32 MB.

Barak