Resolved (sort of): Unable to access PCMCIA with O2 Micro OZ711MP1/MS1

Mader, Alexander (N-MSR) Alexander.Mader at niles.de
Wed Feb 6 03:02:11 EST 2008

Kristoffer Ericson schrieb:
> "Mader, Alexander (N-MSR)" wrote:
>> On a Fujitsu Siemens Celsius H240 a 2.6.22-3-amd64 kernel from Debian
>> testing is in use. PCMCIA utilities for Linux 2.6 version 014-4 are
>> installed. I could supply the output of lspci and lshal.
>
> Assuming debian has alot of patches applied, it would be interesting to see
> if this bug exist on vanilla 2.6.24. Would probably get alot more attention from
> pcmcia guru's.

Hello,

obviously this is the case. This morning I tried a different non-cardbus
PCMCIA card and it worked, which in turn was the case for the other test
candidates, NICs and CF adapters: they all are accessible right now. In
the moment I am trying to find out which update caused the improvement.

Thank you very much for your attention and, please, excuse me for
bothering you.

Best regards, Alexander.