Where to send new pcmcia driver?

Kristoffer Ericson kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:11:00 EST 2008

Greetings,
Im almost finished with my pcmcia driver for the h64461 chipset, it works fine just need to clean it up.

Now looking at the MAINTAINER list it doesn't reference anyone special as the maintainer for pcmcia subsystem.
So in short where should I send the patch?

Also, I've tried on numerous occasions to seek help on pcmcia list and besides some helpful replies from Peter Stuge, it's been
silent. Perhaps linux-pcmcia mailinglist would be better off getting merged into linux-main list?

Best wishes
Kristoffer