directory of american physical therapists

Reilly gad Lamb_Bobbi at insert.net.pl
Tue Sep 11 17:55:14 EDT 2007

Sep 10 - 14: With every purchase of our Medical Doctor List comes completely free! a Contact List for Dentists, Nursing Homes and Hospitals

Licensed Medical Doctors in the USA

788,853 in total – 17,400 emails

Coverage in many different areas of medicine such as Endocrinology, Pathology, Urology, Neurology, Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, Cardiology and much more

16 different sortable fields

Special Price: $356

*** BONUS: Get the 3 lists below as a bonus when you order the MD data ***

Hospitals in the USA
23,000 Admins in more than 7,000 hospitals {a $399 value]

Dentists in the USA
A complete Directory or dentists and related services (valued at $299)

Nursing Homes in the USA
Full data for CFO, Nursing Directors, Senior Admins [ worth $249 alone ]

email to:   docbizdata at hotmail.com

if you send us an email with "block" in the subject we will not include you in future mail