Beloved One in Christ ,

Mrs Serah Ali . serahalighana1 at
Tue May 15 10:21:21 EDT 2007

Beloved One in Christ ,

I am Mrs Serah Ali from Ghana.
I am married to Mr Alan Ali who worked with Ghana Embassy in United Kingdom for seven years before he died in the year 2005.

We were married for nine years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both kind and generious to mankind. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3.7Million(Three million and seven hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) with a Security/Finance firm in London.

Even though i was sick but to my greatest surprise last week when i went for medical checkup and my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem.
Having known my condition after much prayers I decided to donate this funds to a good organisation or a compassionate individual irrespective of the religion or denomination that will utilize this money for the helping the mankind in the way I am going to instruct here in.
I want you to use this to funds for motherless, orphanages,less privillaged widows and the handicapped people in way of propagating the desire of my late husband inspiration to ensure that mankind is helped and cared for especially in Africa. I know too well that it is a great task that is why I set 30% of the total money for your personal use while you account to GOD for the rest 70% .
The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth than the one recieveth,even natural law made it clear too.

I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives cannot abide to this instructions moreso they will inherit the landed properties and other valuables ,I dont want my husbands hard earned money to be missused in a way he did not wish it to be.

I dont want in a situation where this money will be used in lavish way instead of using it in inspirations of helping mankind, since is the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I may not need much telephone calls unless on appointments in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my husbands relatives around me always.I dont want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply my lawyer will conatct you

Please make haste to viste me in London and I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I need your prayers always because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord most serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. 

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. note, this most be kept confidentially from eyes and hears of my husband family even friends. Please all arrengements have been made to get a loan of ?65,000 which is equal to $120,000 for all the expenses we will incure in this transaction.
Please you will be expected to visite me in London by this month ending or first week of next month for us to start the transfer of the fund to your account after due knowing of each other and good undestanding.

Reply me and Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Mrs Serah Ali .

More information about the linux-pcmcia mailing list