Regarding Marvell CF-8385 MAC Issue

muralikrishna muralikrishna at embeddedwireless.com
Wed Jun 20 11:44:32 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,

   I am Murali Krishna and new to this group. Actually i am developing a
driver for Marvell WLAN CF-8385 Chip. I am facing some problem in my
development. I am able to send the SCAN packets out from the chip. But
whatever Access Points are replying, those are not received by the Marvell
Chip. What might be the cause? did i need to enable to overcome this
problem? The chip is not receiving any packet, when i observe the get log
message response from the chip.

  Thank you in advance. If any body knows about this problem, please reply
me ASAP.

regards,
Murali Krishna S.V.