ATTENTION:Sir/Madam

CENTRAL BANK martins_oyo9 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 06:32:33 EDT 2007

ATTENTION:Sir/Madam

>From the records of outstanding foreign payments due for release with

banks

in Nigeria, your name and contact was discovered as next on the list of

the

outstanding foreigners' payment which are stil

hanging on and who have not yet received their payments.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be

released to you as soon as you reconfirm your payment details so that

we can

authenticate the claim legally. Also note that from our record the

Federal

Governemnt of Nigeria has only maped out the sum of US$6,700,000.00 Six

million, seven hundred thousand united states Dollars) to be released

to you

for now, after which the remaining part of your claims will be released

you.

Kindly re-confirm to us the

followings

(1) Your full name and mailing address.

(2) Telephone, and mobile #.

(3) Occupation

(4) Age

In receipt of the above information, your payment will be approved and

paid

to you by wired to your nominated bank account, Alternative email:

(martins_oyo9 at yahoo.co.uk)

Yours truly,

PROFESSOR

MARTINS OYO,