Licensed Doctors in the USA - 2007 edition directory

lampblack Thomson leafjkivnwxoba at bierman.net
Tue Jul 17 13:58:29 EDT 2007

Only until July 20th we are offering this deal

MDs in the USA
more than 700K records - can be sorted by state or specialty
many different fields, lots of specialties .. $359

USA Hospital Listing
over 23,000 administrators on file
full data on high profile execs .. $291

USA Nursing Home Contact List
more than 31K senior admins, 11K nursing directors
in over 14 thousand US nursing homes .. $192

USA Dentist and Dental Services Database
Includes 597 thousand total records .. $196

Order the MD data and get the other 3 absolutely FREE

For more details or to purchase send an email to : qualmed at hotmail.com or call 206-202-3021

if you send us an email with "block" in the subject we will not include you in future mail