Attn: Beneficiary

MR.OBI at server46.publicompserver.de MR.OBI at server46.publicompserver.de
Wed Jul 11 09:29:24 EDT 2007

Attn: Beneficiary

I am delighted to inform you that the UNITED NATION CRIME PREVENTION UNIT Management through the Office of the SKYE BANK GOVERNOR and other bank directors have decided to call back all approved fund Payment through offshore payment centers to the bank treasury following Interception of the UNITED NATION CRIME PREVENTION UNIT AND WORLD BANK and have concluded arrangements to pay you this Funds by cash through the Diplomatic Agents who will bring the cash in a Machine sealed consignment to you in the United States as my bank has temporarily stopped further payment via wire transfer.

In this regards we are going to send your inheritance/contract payment to you via our accredited Diplomatic Agent/shipping Company and we have secured every needed document to cover the money. Note: The money is coming on 2 security proof box. The box are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. Please you don’t have to worry for anything, as the Transaction is 100% risk free. The Boxes are coming with A Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is to reconfirm to us

Your Full Name

Contact House Address

Occupation

Age

Your mobile phone;

The Diplomatic Attached will travel with it. They will call you immediately they arrive in your countries airport to your house. I hope you understand me.

Note: The diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Materials for security reasons. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok. You will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate and the

Certificate of fund ownership, without this two certificate, your Payment fund will not be approve, can not be courier for this payment season, the needed certificate will Make it pass every custom Checkpoint all over the world without hitch.

Confirm the receipt of this message and re-send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message. Please I need urgent reply because the boxes are Schedule to live as soon as we hear from you. I will try to contact you today again and attached the money as being taken to the diplomat service company for delivering. You are to call me for further directives.

Thanks

Yours truly,

MR.OBI DODO

UNITED NATIONS CRIME PREVENTION UNIT,