-mm merge plans for 2.6.23 (pcmcia)

Randy Dunlap randy.dunlap at oracle.com
Tue Jul 10 12:29:58 EDT 2007

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 01:31:52 -0700 Andrew Morton wrote:

> When replying, please rewrite the subject suitably and try to Cc: the
> appropriate developer(s).

> pcmcia-delete-obsolete-pcmcia_ioctl-feature.patch
> use-menuconfig-objects-pcmcia.patch
>
>  Am a bit stuck with the pcmcia patches.  Dominik has disappeared.

The menuconfig patch looks fine.

I looked at the May-2007 discussion of ioctl removal.
I don't see that much has changed since then, so it's either be
brave/foolish/whatever and see what happens or just wait.
I'll gladly send a patch to update the removal date in
feature-removal-schedule.txt

---
~Randy