2.6 kernel driver for Marvell CF-8385

Benny Chen bennyc at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Oct 18 20:05:19 EDT 2006

Hi there,
How is everyone? I am a newbie to this list and have a few questions.

I have a Marvell CF-8385 pcmcia WLAN card and I am looking for a driver
that will work with this card in the 2.6 kernel.  At the moment I have
found the mcf25 driver which is written for 2.4.22 kernel.

I have also tried the orinco_cs driver in the 2.6.18 stable kernel, but
it did not establish the ethX connection.   I have checked
/sys/bus/pcmcia/devices/ and found that the card has been enumerated by
the lower-level CF driver.

Does anyone know if there is a driver in 2.6 that works with this PCMCIA

Has anyone ported the mcf25 driver by Marvell to the 2.6 kernel?

Thank you for your attention.