PLEASE CONTACT MR ROGER TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE

Uk National Lottery uklottery_note2 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 03:20:30 EDT 2006

The National Lottery
PO Box 1010
Liverpool
L70 1NL
United Kingdom.
Ref: LSUK/2031/8161/05
Batch: R3/A312-59

WINNING NOTIFICATION:
We happily announce to you the draw (#1102) held on Saturday ,15th July
2006. Your e-mail address attached to ticketnumber: 56475600545188 with
Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers:06,12,19,20,38,39,13.which
subsequently won you the Match 6 plus bonus. You have

therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1,589,969 (One
Million, Five Hundred And Eigthy Nine Thousand Nine Hundred And Sixty Nine
Pounds Sterling) in cash  credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.All
participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide
Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000
unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This
promotion takes place weekly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play
coupon.In view of this, your £1,589,969 would be released to you by any of our
payment offices in Europe.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Mr. Mark Roger
Email:claimsagent2828 at yahoo.co.uk

Tel: +44 1216187154
     +447024020088

Fax: +44-87-1247-1755

Provide him with the information below:
1.Name:
2.Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
10.Fax Number:
11.Draw Number above:

That way your winning certificate and all other relevant
documents/paperwork can be prepared for you.  You would be

required to show an instrument of identification when cashing your
cheque i.e. Drivers license or International passport. For security
reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till
your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever
manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary
measure to avoid

double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be
warned.
Good luck from me and members of staff of the UK National

Lottery.

Yours faithfully,

Sir Jones Dutcher.
Online Co-ordinator for UK National Lottery Sweepstakes

International
Programme.