Option error

Dariusz Dwornikowski tdi at pozman.pl
Sun Oct 8 09:30:23 EDT 2006

Hi , I am getting this message in dmesg, when using Option Globetrotter
EDGE card.
I can succefully connect to with Option card, but after some time the
connection gets "stalled" and i have to retart it.
I suspect this message to be the reason.

I am using 2.6.18 and pcmciautils 014  on gentoo linux

..
pccard: card ejected from slot 0
pccard: PCMCIA card inserted into slot 0
pcmcia: registering new device pcmcia0.0
pcmcia: request for exclusive IRQ could not be fulfilled.
pcmcia: the driver needs updating to supported shared IRQ lines.
0.0: ttyS2 at I/O 0x3e8 (irq = 11) is a 16550A