pcmcia: patch to fix pccard_store_cis

Romano Giannetti romano.giannetti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 16:54:44 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 11:12 +0100, Romano Giannetti wrote:
>                 I tried your patch on top of the kernel 2.6.17.13 that
> came with ubuntu
>         edgy (and had sufficient trouble with it, I do not know if I'll be able
>         to try with a recent kernel.). This message is in copy to akpm which
>         asked me a report on the same problem.

I tried again, applying your patch after applying Linus' one (commit
933cd864a5c95c296844493b65d868b7cf7548aa in Linus git). Nothing. Only
the first function of the card is discovered.

I was trying to read the code, and I cannot find where the code in
socket_sysfs.c is supposed to loop over the various functions of the
card. Maybe there could be some problem there?

I would really like to help on this. My modem is dead from 1.6.13...

Romano