pcmcia driver

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Thu Mar 2 16:56:10 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 16:21 -0500, thomas chen wrote:
> if i need two cards to run at the SAME time (with different driver)....
> one with hostap_cs and one with orinoco_cs (both are running)....
> unbind first driver would not disrupt the operation of first driver ???

Sorry, I don't have time to test it this configuration right now to give
you the definite answer.

If you expect a problem, the best way would be to try to produce it.  If
the problem actually exists, then report it.  You may get more
sympathetic answers if you actually invest some of your time in trying
things and describing actual problems.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin