PCMCIA modem not found... resume/suspend helps some times... magic is not found

Yaroslav Halchenko kernel at onerussian.com
Fri Jul 7 01:28:36 EDT 2006

Dear All,

Nevermind my problem -- it seems I've resolved the issue: as
always whenever equipment becomes older more often you see connectivity
issues...  I took the laptop apart, blown the dust, reseated pcmcia
socket, tightened all the screws and now it all seems to be fine --
detects the card just fine after a few reboots and eject/inserts ;-)

Have a good one

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark